sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

freedom?

I say that i’m free...
But really my life has become a confusion with worms and big monkeys, floating in my dark, creative, stupid, and paranoid little mind...
I try to imagine my life without them, in a world where no one can touch me, nothing can mess me up... but then i look around and nothing is the way it’s supposed to be...
So am i really free?
I’m stuck between these words, in this body, trying to reach the top by being ME... probably this makes me a fake showing, something that i pretend that i have...
Maybe i think too much, maybe i try too hard... i don’t Know!! [?]
Here i am, using the “I” as many times as i can count, when the world out there is a mess...
But i´m just a person, of this world, and i can’t fix it alone...
So insignificant, so little, in the middle of nothing... but here i am...
HERE I AM.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
most of the people don't know the real me...
maybe it's for the best....

Sem comentários:


hold on... don't ever let go...