quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2009

the light...


Today i saw the light...
No i didn’t almost die, i just felt alive for once...
Not from doing something crazy, but from seeing what i have left to do in this world..
I’m so young; I’m going to do so much more...
I realised that: “I’m not ready to give up yet... they didn’t defeat after all ”
(It’s good, no wait it’s great, to go from where i was to this simple thought, [i've been so lost] ...)
I almost felt the bottom again, and then i woke up, in this bright morning...
And realised that I want to go to the beach one more time, i want to see the sunshine again, i want to go out with my friends, i want to find out who’s made for me...
I don’t know how many hours or a day this “weird, nostalgic fase” will last, tomorrow i can go depressed again, that’s why i made this note, to remind myself...
Today i saw the light!!
And i felt like i deserve to be accepted...
Could this be hOpe?? Or it’s just the pills i’ve been taking...?
I don’t know.. but today i don’t really care.. i was able to enjoy a simple song, able to enjoy the sun.. The stupid simple little things... these things can keep us alive..
I felt myself... just mE!!

(now to the bottom again...)
Like He said there is no perfect Balance...
-------------------------------------------------

tantas coisas que me ocorreram a escrever isto.. mas so consegui canalizar estas ideias!

para o proximo mais.. ja aprendi muito!

Sem comentários:


hold on... don't ever let go...